Everyone loves a good house party but nobody wants to throw one maybe because it takes a whole lot of work to pull off, especially the post party clean up but throwing a house party is not difficult. If you decide to have a house party then you should not ignore these tips
1) You should block off certain parts of the house and lock doors you do not want guests going into.
2) You should make sure to have drinks in storage or money to purchase more drinks in case the drinks run out.
3) Try to clean up any spills or right away.
4) Have close friends there to help you out and keep an eye on guests while you’re busy elsewhere during the party.
5) Ensure there is good ventilation system. Since there will be a number of people, they will need sufficient air to breathe.
6) Stay relatively sober or have a friend around that will stay sober so that you/they can maintain the party in case it gets wild.
7) Inviting people you don’t know to your party is risky because you do not know their behavior.
8) Alcohol loosens peoples’ inhibitions and it’s easy for a party to get out of hand when alcohol is involved.
9) Keep all valuables as safe as possible to avoid theft.
10) Get enough seats to accommodate the number of people you invite.
In all, you should make yourself happy and enjoy the party to the fullest.