Hi! I know i said i would be consistent with my post the last time but something just keeps coming up. I moved to my apartment and have been busy setting up. It’s not easy being an adult especially in this “recession”. So anyway we had a Company hang out last weekend and I had so much fun I didn’t believe that cool places like that existed in Lagos and guess what, they are affordable. So I’m going to share them with you cool hang out spots in Lagos
- Escape Room Nigeria: If you are a real life adventure game person, looking for serial killers, tasking your brain, love solving murders, then this place located at Victoria Island is just for you. And it’s quite affordable.
- Nigeria Ultimate Paintball: This team bonding and friends hang out sport is located at Magodo Phase 2. When it comes to extreme sports, hot air balloon, then this place is for you.
- Lekki Conservative Arena: If you are someone that likes peace and quiet like me, then I’d advise you check this place out. It’s serene and also for nature Lovers. Also with the longest canopy walk in West Africa.
- Jazzhole: This place located at Ikoyi and for Art lovers, here you can read or listen to live jazz music. You can also relax here after the day’s work.
- Whispering Palms Resort: If you need a weekend get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, this reserved environment is located in Iworo off Badagry Expressway. Here you can enjoy the scenery as well as the serenity.
I have to go now, my battery is low so I’ll continue with the list next week and I hope you’ll try and go to one of the places this weekend. You can tell me all about it and I’m sure you’d have fun.
And by the way, ogaVenue is up to something and I’m excited about it. I’m sure you would love to know about it, follow our Instagram account ogavenueng to know more.