Bespoke Event Centre Maple Hall

60 Guests
Conference Center
Rated: /5
0 Review
{{promo}}
Typically replies within 5 mins
Typically replies within 5 mins
Price Form
Typically replies within 5 mins
Venue Price (per event)
Price per Hour
Discounted Price (per event)
Cleaning Fee
Caution Fee
Tax
Corkage Fee
* Discount only applies when you book through ogaVenue and make payment to the venue or online
Total
This date is still available
Hi , . Kindly check out other available dates or check out other venues in Lekki, Lagos that match your requirements.

Thank you for usingbooking with ogaVenue

Your transaction id is . A customer support representative will be in touch with you shortly

By proceeding, you agree to our Terms and Conditions
Make a fast decision
{{promo}}

About this Venue

The Bespoke Center is a state of the art multipurpose, fully airconditioned entertainment center, equipped to host a wide range of events from birthday and wedding parties to world class concerts and shows. Our Mission is to provide our clients with a premium event experience, relieving them of facility related concerns by providing them with a world class event facility, backed by an unbeatable level of service. Our byline says Express Yourself and that is because the Bespoke Center is built to make every client find it possible to create and execute their peculiar events and activities within an atmosphere of poise and comfort. The Bespoke Center is truly BESPOKE. It can conveniently seat 60 guest banquet style and 80 guest conference style

Venue Type:
Conference Center

Capacity
Theatre
60

Facilities
Tables
Chairs
Rest Room
Power supply
Parking Space
Air Conditioner
Fans
Stage
Security
Sound System

Floor Plan

Policy
Deposit
Intial Deposit Of 50percent, Balance Must Be Paid At Least 2 Weeks Before The Event
Cancellation
3 months before the events 25percent of total cost of the hall will be forfeited in the vent. 2 months 50percent. 1 month 75percent.
Rules
Event Duration If 7 Hours, Any Additional Hour Added Attracts A Fee
Others
Contact ogaVenue for discount if your event is more than a day.

Charges
Bespoke Event Centre Maple Hall
Bespoke Event Centre Maple Hall

Take a tour of this Venue

Pictures of this Venue

Reviews

Write your Review
Characters: 0
Give your Rating
There are no reviews for Bespoke Event Centre Maple Hall yet.
Be the first to write a review for this venue.
One form for all your requests
Complete the Price Form to Get a DISCOUNT up to 50% Complete the Price Form to Request for a DISCOUNT up to 50% Complete the Price Form to Request for Price Details
Bespoke Event Centre Maple Hall
Tell us who you are

OR
If you choose to stay 'Anonymous', your review would not affect the venue's overall rating.
By logging in, you agree to ogaVenue's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
×